Headquarters: New York City
About the role
We’re looking for our very first Account Manager to join our Customer Success team here at Cube! This role will be focused on building strong customer relationships that lead to expansion and renewal opportunities. Currently, the Customer Success Team has a lot of FP&A background and experience, but for this role, we’re looking for someone with a strong background in account management or customer success. Your expertise will be a huge benefit to this team and our company!
What you’ll be doing
- Review each customer account (Salesforce, Chorus, QBRs, CSM notes) to understand their goals and objectives with Cube, what they’ve accomplished so far, and what we can help them accomplish.
- Learn how to demo Cube and train customers on it. Work with CSMs to understand how Cube drives value through various FP&A use cases.
- Formulate a plan to engage top ARR customers and expand their accounts with us (Cubes, Connectors, Collaborators).
- Share knowledge with the rest of the team to maximize effectiveness based on SaaS customer account management experience.
- Work with CS leadership, Sales leadership, and Rev Ops, helps standardize processes including pricing approvals, expansion motion.
- Be the trusted advisor to the FP&A team and office of the CFO by understanding their existing and future Finance, planning, and analytics roadmap to drive Cube’s solution.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline (expansions / renewals), forecast data, and CRM records.
- Assess and share the business impact and value of Cube to the client’s FP&A program and entire business.
Who you are
- As our first Account Manager, you will be navigating an ambiguous environment that is common to start-ups. Your approach to ownership and curiosity will be vital to your success!
- You have around 5 years of experience in Enterprise software sales, renewals, and expansions. You know how to run a complex renewal/expansion sales motion with a proven track record of revenue achievement.
- You understand the competitive landscape (FP&A, Business Intelligence/BI, Data Warehousing, Fintech, ERP, etc.) and those general customer needs. You should be motivated to deeply understand how Cube’s platform differentiates it, and can build and increase customer relationships based on this.
- You are able to build cross-functional relationships and influence, and manage the competing priorities of all stakeholders to achieve the most critical business outcomes.
- You’re a strong communicator and really enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems.
- You’re familiar with consultative, solution-based selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation, listening, organization, and contact management skills.