Voyager is a Publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (VOYG), OTC Markets (VYGVF) and the Frankfurt Exchange (UCD2). Voyager is the global leader in agency cryptocurrency brokerage. At Voyager we are building the financial services firm of the future that will be used by millions of users globally to easily access trade, invest and earn in the cryptocurrency markets.
We are a team of finance and technology industry veterans dedicated to empowering and servicing investors in one of the most exciting asset classes to date – crypto. Our founders stem from reputable finance and technology organizations like E*TRADE, Uber, TradeIt, Lightspeed Financial and more.
The Voyager team includes employees with diverse backgrounds and skills. Our culture has quickly grown into one that promotes collaboration, transparency, and entrepreneurialism.
To learn more about Voyager please visit us at www.investvoyager.com.
We are changing the world and love what we do so if you want to work at a fast paced, exciting environment please apply.
About the Role
Voyager is seeking a Customer Experience Supervisor to oversee a team of Customer Experience Leads and Customer Service Associates who assist customers using our product and services.
As a Customer Experience Supervisor, you will support a team managing multiple workflows, regarding a broad range of client and product functions, specific to the operational component of Customer Experience; i.e. Know Your Customer (KYC) onboarding, fiat and blockchain analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator, willing to lead by example, collaborate across internal teams and be able to earn the trust of our customers during your interactions with them. In addition, you must also be able to identify situations that require additional support and feel comfortable asking for supervisory assistance in handling difficult or complex situations. You will also have the opportunity to learn a lot about startups, cryptocurrency, mobile app development and much more!
This role works closely with CX Associates, Team Leads, Supervisors and Management, both in Operations and Support. You will also interact with Voyagerâs Business Process Management and Legal & Compliance teams. The role will report up to a Senior Manger CX, Operations.
- Ensure the team is accurately processing customer accounts based on the legitimacy of KYC documentation, as part of onboarding and account maintenance processes.
- Recognize customer needs and assist in their use of specific features
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems with various customer related information and pertinent customer interactions
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for your team, bringing high priority issues to CX Management for further review
- Create and analyze associate performance metrics; share with management; recommend staffing adjustments and identification of key talent
- Employee engagement and retention
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency and mobile app development a plus
- 3+ years experience managing teams of customer service professionals or other customer facing roles
- 5+ years experience in customer service; financial customer experience a plus
- Experience using customer service platforms including reporting and navigating a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with superior problem-solving skills
- Committed to timely and accurate work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to assess issue severity and escalate in a timely manner
- Friendly, empathetic and patient
- Seeking an exciting opportunity in crypto
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Benefits including healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
Voyager is headquartered in New York City with satellite offices in New Jersey, California, Toronto and Bordeaux.
Please contact us via the button below or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you would like to join the Voyager team.
*Please note that during COVID-19 we are working remotely.
Voyager digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.