Please note: UK Hours
Vonage is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Our Customers depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world, and rely on our contact centre and back office solutions to improve their interactions with end customers by ensuring quick and efficient engagement. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
WHY THIS ROLE MATTERS
We are currently looking for a Customer Operations Manager, who will provide direct support and guidance to the Sales team, while working cross functionally with our Deal Desk, Pricing Implementation, Finance, and other operational teams. The Customer Operations Manager will develop subject matter expertise on pricing models and processes to resolve customer disputes, work on root cause analysis for systemic issues causing disputes and help facilitate the remediation of those gaps. The role is an individual contributor role within a small operational team. The role requires attention to detail, process orientation, problem solving, and the ability to break down complex problems into easily understandable steps and instructions. Your contributions will be key to delivering best in class customer experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Investigate customer invoice disputes through data analysis. Negotiate goodwill credit with the sales team and customer.
- Actively collaborate with cross functional teams (Operations, Sales, Support, Finance, Legal, Product, Carrier Services) to resolve any invoice dispute or other customersâ commercial or financial issues.
- Lead root cause analyses, working with stakeholders to identify systemic process or knowledge gaps leading to errors in billing.
- Facilitate and project manage any remediation plans originating from the root cause analysis
- Support internal or external customer requests in collaboration with our operational teams, to improve customer experience
- Deliver best in class internal and external customer support
WHO WE ARE
- An organization for the 2020s. We are flexible, supportive, professional, creative, and demanding
- A global team of smart, imaginative and self-motivated people working in a fast paced environment.
- Problem solvers and technology disruptors. We lead change, seek out new ideas and different views. We want big and bold ideas to anticipate future needs.
- Fluent in English.Degree education. Bachelorâs degree required, preferably in Business. Numerate and literate, with advanced excel skills. You are a formula wizard, comfortable with using formulas to help you analyze data sets and find inconsistencies and solutions.
- A junior project manager, with exceptional ability to balance competing priorities, manage stakeholder relations, communicate milestones, and keep projects on track.
- Process oriented and adaptable. You can juggle multiple steps in complex process maps, whilst delivering on tight deadlines.
- Customer focused, always thinking about how to improve tools and customers for your internal and external customers.
- Collaborative and friendly. You excel at communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- A problem solver. You proactively identify gaps and challenges, pitching solutions. You are curious and enjoy diving into complex issues and investigating until the root cause is identified and a plan to fix defined.
- Comfortable in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment.
Nice to have
- Top notch Salesforce skills
- Experience in a tech company
- Familiarity with G-Suite
What’s in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
â Discretionary unlimited paid holidays
â Matched pension
â Life assurance
â Income Protection
â Payroll Giving for Charities
â Private Medical
â Dental & Eye Cover
â Gym Membership Loan
â Flexible working hours
â Work laptop
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.