Energized by solving problems and providing outstanding support? There’s never been a better time to join Smartsheet! As a Customer Support Specialist, you will report to one of our Support Team Leaders and work with team members across the globe. Your responsibilities will include delivering support to our customers, maintaining high service standards, and contributing to team projects.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to one of our Managers, Support located in our Bellevue office however, this role is remote eligible!
- Become Smartsheet Product Certified and handle customer cases over email, phone, and chat.
- Aim to exceed performance goals in areas like customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and attendance.
- Partner with leaders to achieve goals.
- Become an expert in a specific product area and deliver 1:1 live trainings to customers.
- Contribute to team projects.
- Give and receive thoughtful feedback on team processes and leadership.
- Manage other responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent phone manner and strong writing skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Technical support experience in a SaaS environment.
- Flexibility in your working hours as this position will require work outside of standard business hours.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity – Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job descriptionâif your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovativeâjoin us!