Headquarters: Cleveland, OH
Are you licensed in Life and Health Insurance?
We provide a platform that allows licensed Life and Health Insurance Agents the tools and resources to help build, then grow a book of business around their own lifestyle. We sell health insurance to individuals who are either self-employed, or work for a company where benefits are not provided, and also to small business owners and their employees. Healthcare Reform has made it so our market will increase by another 50 million people
Financially backed by a multi-billion dollar corporation, we have the means to provide their agents FREE access to best-in-class technology. Agents are provided their own customer relationship management system, real-time quoting platform technology, and access to our FREE lead credit program that will expand your client reach, without the need to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month for leads.
There is no doubt that if you are going to be in the health and life insurance industry, this is the place to be. We can confidently say there is no other agency offering what we offer, period. We are expanding our nationwide company as we continue to conquer the market. We are in search of top talent that has the same passion and drive that we live and breathe every day.
Through our strong carrier relationships, we can assure your clients will have access to solutions for even the most complicated and desperate problems. Additionally, our organization is backed by the financial strength of National General Holdings Company, NGHA, a NASDAQ company and leader in the insurance industry.
The need for our products and services has never been greater, so your timing is perfect.
This position is responsible for providing service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling health, dental, life and/or supplemental insurance products.
Insurance Agent Job Duties
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of healthcare coverage.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and/or financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining the extent of present coverage and/or investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up conversations, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by processing changes in policies and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.