Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Analyst to join our Finance team for a 3-month temporary assignment. You will play a crucial role in three data integration projects aimed at building seamless links between various data sources to facilitate audit and regulatory filings.
3 Month Fixed-Term Contract – Immediately Available Preferred. Candidates must be available to cover Singapore working hours.
- Independently lead and execute three data integration projects within the Finance department.
- Identify, acquire, and consolidate data from diverse sources including databases, spreadsheets, and external platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure alignment with project goals.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support decision-making
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in Excel and spreadsheets; with basic SQL.
- Prior experience working with datasets is essential.
- The ability hit the ground running and produce tangible results quickly; recognising when to seek help before problems arise