About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available for remote work or in all regions/countries. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
About The Job:
Madison Logic is an industry-leading, rapidly growing MarTech company in B2B lead generation space. We are looking for a Jr. Data Scientist to contribute to the evolution of the business and discover new insights in this rapidly changing field. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Data, you will be instrumental in defining and building the function. You must be a data and strategy focused individual with the ability to apply machine learning and artificial intelligence to real business challenges. If the idea of defining the data science function appeals to you, then you will love growing with us!
What You'll Do:
- Act as a hands-on Data Scientist by tackling a rich set of tangible problems that have measurable business impacts
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Apply your math, optimization, machine learning and AI skills to solve business challenges
- Partner with internal stakeholders to assess and provide data analysis & strategy recommendations for business questions
- Keep up to date on trends, tools and research
- Experience with Python or R (bonus points for both)
- Working knowledge of Regression Analysis, model testing, logistic regression, GLM
- Sound knowledge of statistic & random variables
- Knowledge of one or more of: GBM, K-means, Neural Networks, SVMs, Bayesian Networks, NLP etc
- Knowledge of one or more frameworks: Tensorflow; Scikit; Pytorch; Keras, etc
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud based ML platforms/pipelines highly desired
- Team player and proven relationship-builder
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects in a fast-paced environment preferred
- A positive attitude that approaches tasks/projects from a hands-on, roll up your sleeves frame of mind
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement â As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA plans, 401k with Company Match and employer-paid life insurance
- Commuter Benefits (Transit & Parking)
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 10 paid Holidays, 3 weeks' Vacation (to start!), Sick Time, Summer Friday Program, Volunteer Days, and Parental Leave
- Development Opportunities including Global Mobility Program & Education Reimbursement
- Company Outings, Social & Charity Events, Sponsored Healthy Hours & Happy Hours
- Discounted Gym Memberships and other wellness initiatives
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.