Headquarters: North Carolina
- Make 150+ outbound dials per day
- Develop new contacts for our clients through Account Based Research (ABR) via LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo and other databases
- Leverage best in class email tools
- Keep in constant contact with our existing client base to maintain relationships and develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Update SalesForce with new leads, contact information and qualifying questions
- Clearly communicate client product descriptions and accurately record qualifying questions
- Manage incoming calls from new and existing clients as well as making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
- High-energy with a strong desire to succeed.
- Fearless! You will also be calling decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet.
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting or lead generation experience.
- Enjoy research! You will be doing account based research based on our clients buyer personas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Email calendar and prospect sourcing expertise.
- CRM experience especially Salesforce.com.
- Experience pitching geeky technology solutions.
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Caring and able to develop & maintain relationships.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking.
If this role sounds like a fit for you, we welcome you to send your resume and LinkedIn profile to