At Agreena, we are harnessing the power of technology to improve the agricultural industry. We need talented technical minds to develop our digital products and services.
Objective of this Role
– Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
– Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
– Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
– Establish monitoring and alerting
– Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Were a youngish team with a modern working style so although our HQ is in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, were digital at heart, and therefore our team is located all over Europe with 18+ nationalities.
This is a remote full-time role – and we hope you can start as soon as possible. We prefer candidates who can work in Central European Time zone ( CET).
With a mission to drive environmental and economic sustainability for agriculture, Agreena is a young, Danish founded, and well-funded company with mission-driven professionals in all seats. We are here to help farmers by providing tools, services and incentives to undergo radical transitions towards sustainable practices. Our technology platform both contains a marketplace helping farmers optimize the price of their products, and the latest AgreenaCarbon our Carbon Payment Programme to help farmers fund their transition and optimize how cropland is managed.