IT DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
What you can expect
We are a dynamic and open-minded IT team with system administrators, software developers, data scientists and data analysts with a full DevOps oriented working style mindset. Our goal is to ensure high standards of quality through continuous optimization.
In this role, you will collaborate with software developers to set up continuous integration as well as deploy, debug and operate our systems. You will be responsible for automating and optimizing our operations and processes as much as possible, while building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, as well as responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in our development, quality and production environments.
What you should bring
- +5 years experience in an Operations/ DevOps position
- DevOps working style: collaboration, communication, proper documentation and sharing as key working style
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration
- Strong experience with cloud based infrastructure like AWS, GCE, etc.; we are running our systems in AWS
- Strong experience with infrastructure-as-code using either Terraform or CloudFormation
- Extensive experience shipping containerized applications with CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI or similar with Docker
- Experience with databases in SQL and NoSQL (as a service); we use mySQL and Mongodb extensively
- > 1 year experience managing a cloud based, containerized infrastructure with Kubernetes or another containerized infrastructure; we are currently running our K8s cluster with AWS EKS
- Experience with monitoring systems like Prometheus, ELK, New Relic, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices in IT Operations
- Strong focus and priority on security and data protection in all aspects of your work
- Bonus points for experience with
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies like Apache, MySQL, Nginx, Packer, etc.
- Experience with Big Data platforms is a plus
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic
- Development skills with Python and/or Java
What we offer
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated, international, fun team
- Flexible working hours in a beautiful, central office with rooftop terrace
- Competitive benefits and great team events