Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
We’re seeking a DevOps Engineer for our Engineering team. The DevOps team at Fullscript is responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and technical operations. We do everything from writing developer tooling, building new infrastructure, monitoring platform health and issue troubleshooting. We do our best to provide top-quality service and support to our external and internal customers. At the same time, we love exploring new technologies and seeing how we can leverage them.
Basically, we love all aspects of software – how it’s written, how it runs, even how it fails.
What you’ll do
- Build a speedy code delivery pipeline from MacBook to production that is both dev friendly and enforces best practices around testing, security, data migrations and issue ownership
- Be part of the decision making team selecting what services and software we build around
- Help scale out our operations infrastructure in a secure and reproducible way
- Any other duties assigned to you by the company from time to time
What you bring to the table
- CI / CD pipelines and tools (GitLab, Travis, Jenkins)
- Containers & Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Software package management (Bundler, NPM, apt)
- Scripting (BASH, Ruby)
- Cloud infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Ansible,CloudFormation)
- Linux / Unix systems management
- Software development (Golang, Ruby)
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.