Are you an amazing AWS DevOps Engineer?
Are you driven by creating great systems, with industry leading availability?
Do you want great challenges, an exciting team to work with, opportunities to see your ideas come to life, and the flexibility of working remotely?
Well, read on…
Location: UK Based, Fully Remote
Elucidat is officially one of the UKs Best Workplaces – we ranked in the top 25 of small businesses and the best in Brighton in 2020. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate, smart and fun team. Youll be supporting us at an exciting stage of our growth.
What we do
Were a SaaS business with a vision to help build more successful, more ethical businesses through people-centered training. Our platform helps big employers drive down the cost of business-critical training. We make elearning easy to produce – super fast. We work with some of the worlds most successful organizations, including Oxfam, Tesco and DECIEM.
We put people first. We know that life is about more than work, so we give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team, who live by our Learn, Care, Share values every day.
So how can I help?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Linux engineer. Youll be maintaining and helping to design our cloud infrastructure on AWS, and ensuring that we delivering industry-leading availability and speed across the world.
You will be helping to ensure that our technical compliance requirements are met, and that we are always, always working in the most secure way possible.
We have infrastructure as code – using Terraform and Jenkins – to supply mainly PHP based backends and React front ends.
If this sounds up your street, then this could be your next exciting career step.
- Our company values are ‘Learn, Care, Share’ which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance – opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, work from home, and childcare
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 with tenure)
- Inclusion in the company wide bonus scheme, designed to reward all employees as the business achieves new milestones
- Health benefits covering physical and mental wellbeing through Health Shield cash plan
- Opportunities to grow with career pathways
- 1 day per month dedicated learning time for all staff
- Happier weekdays – A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly donuts, monthly socials, and events
- Happier weeknights – We organise socials every month and bring together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner
- Giving back – There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community
- Everyone has a voice – We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company – a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make