At Utrust we’re looking for a Digital/Performance Marketing Manager to join our amazing team.
About the job
The Digital/Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for developing digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and feed the sales pipeline for our most important products and services across our business areas. He or she will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales team, reporting directly to the CMO.ÃÂ
Will be responsible for:
- Paid online marketing campaigns with a focus on B2B Lead Generation for regions across the globe.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of campaign results, derive learnings from analyses and conduct constant experiments based on hypotheses;
- Support the marketing team with campaign reporting and insights;
- Understand target audiences and have an overarching view on all single touchpoints of the customer journey;
- Contribute to the marketing objectives by optimizing campaign performance and ROAS;
- Inspire with new ideas to reach our target and new audiences;
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales team to help build a high performing marketing digital strategy
The successful applicant should have:
- 3+ years of operational experience in performance marketing, especially in lead generation (mandatory);
- Experience working in an agency environment nd/or a digital transformation unit and/or in the B2B area (plus);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously;
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven, result-oriented, and customer-oriented;
- Worked in cross-functional teams before.
- Great to have SEO knowledgeÃÂ
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital/Performance Marketing Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!