Headquarters: Bristol, United Kingdowm
Dijon Platform is a fundraising platform for charities and non-profit organisations. We are looking for a Casual Tech Support Assistant who can improve the quality of our support.
This casual role with an estimated 10 hours per week and is ideal for someone who wants to grow into a fuller Customer Success role or a student looking for some casual income around their studies.
This is a remote position. We will need you to work hours that overlap the timezone of London, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for helping our customers use our system. Which includes:
- Providing ongoing support to our customers by answering customer emails
- Knowing our system inside and out
- Helping maintain our growing support centre with articles and tutorials
- Making simple changes to campaign page templates for customers
- Answering support queries on the phone
Your experience and skills
- Previous experience of PayPal and Stripe
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
- Some PHP experience
- Be crucial in fundraising millions of dollars for good causes.
- Work from anywhere
- We are a small team; we listen to our people