What Weâre Looking For:
The Placement Director will be responsible for overseeing multiple programs within a vertical(s). Senior Managers and managers will report directly to the Director, who will be in charge of ensuring their programs consistently meet or exceed KPIs and participate in ongoing, high-level initiatives within the department in partnership with the Placement Leadership Team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Program Placement KPIs (30%)
- On-Time Placement, NPS improvements, PQRT, budgeted velocity
- University Relations (25%)
- Maintain relationships with consistent meetings and initiatives with university partners
- Launches programs within existing or new verticals
- Internal Relationship Management (25%)
- Consistent communication with program management and other internal stakeholders to meet #2 and #3
- HR initiatives/Employee development (20%)
- Handle performance concerns, promotions, and initiatives for morale boosting/career pathing development, etc.
- Oversee committees and coaching/development initiatives that strengthen employee performance and engagement
- Budget (10%)
- Plan and maintain program budget and cost per placement by continually evaluating enrollment and staffing needs, placement expenses, and areas for increased efficiency.
- 20-25% travel
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelors and experience in program management or management
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital eraâand eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needsâdeveloping new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $120,000.00 with potential bonus and equity eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidateâs assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veteransâ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2Uâs equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.