Headquarters: Victoria, BC
- Create and nurture new client relationships, and identify opportunities that lead to exciting new projects, and long-term partnerships.
- Qualify inbound leads, assess fit, and help to close sales.
- Track potential clients and partners, and initiate communication with potential leads.
- Represent and clearly communicate our strengths, processes, and differentiators to potential clients.
- Gather project details, collaborate with internal stakeholders to create estimates and proposals, and negotiate contract terms.
- Travel to prospect and client sites on an as-needed basis.
- Bonus points if you’re able to help us coordinate projects and manage communication between the internal team and key client stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in selling agency or consulting services. Bonus points if you’ve sold digital marketing, product, or creative services.
- Excellent written communication and people skills that enable you to not just close deals, but to make a killer first impression that is only outdone by an even better lasting impression.
- Ability to pitch to clients with confidence and clarity.
- Enthusiasm for and adaptability in working with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Fine-tuned radar for sensing new client opportunities, paired with an incredible ability to commoditize and close them.
- A close attention to detail, and an understanding of and appreciation for the importance of clear communication and good design.