Headquarters: Chicago, IL, USA
As an Account Manager, you’ll be in charge of onboarding, delivering, and renewing our clients (marketing teams at technology startup companies). If you have a background in content marketing, marketing agency account management, or any technical product fields, you’ll have a big advantage understanding our clients and content.
- Understand complex technical topics at a high level (big plus if you have any past software engineering or product management experience)
- Check and deliver finished work to clients based on given deadlines
- Promptly and clearly communicate with clients and Draft.dev team members
- Coordinating the creation of content plans with our researchers
- Facilitate renewals and onboarding with clients
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- 3+ years of account management, marketing, or related experience
- 20 – 30 working hours per week
- Deliver on deadlines
- Adhere to and improve account management processes
- Weekly account management check-in meeting
- Flexible hours, location, and (almost always) asynchronous work
- $40/hour starting pay rate
- Work directly with Draft.dev’s founder
- Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business
- The opportunity to transition to a full-time W2 role at the end of 2021 (if you want)
- Submit your application
- You’ll complete a role playing assignment that via email (will just take a few minutes).
- You’ll join a 45-minute phone interview to learn about your experience and the role.
- You’ll complete a 2-hour paid sample project.