Headquarters: Los Angeles
- Become primary liaison with client, leading a weekly meeting to check in on channel vision, video performance, and upcoming recordings
- Manage a team of 3-4 subcontractors per client, keeping track of an editorial calendar in Airtable and ClickUp, and keeping ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.
- Conduct YouTube channel and video research to identify similar videos and planning better content
Who we are and what we do:
- Dragonfruit Media is an agency that helps some of the biggest businesses and creators maximize engagement, revenue, and impact on YouTube. We want to leverage the power of human storytelling to amplify marginalized voices, teach valuable insights, and tackle systemic problems. Some of the folks we’ve helped include Ryan Deiss, David Perell, Linktree, and Ali Abdaal.
Why we do it:
- Video is the fastest growing and most scalable medium for companies creators to utilize.
- Businesses owning organic distribution channels (vs constantly buying media) will dominate the future of marketing.
- Stories transform lives, and if we can teach millions of people through our client’s videos we are making the world a better place.
Why this job is important:
- We’re scaling much faster than we anticipated this quarter so we need exceptional people to help keep the FLYING!. We’re bringing on another account manager to spearhead client visions, develop channel strategies, and bring a ton of REALLY good YouTube videos to life.
What you’ll learn:
- Client service: We have an incredibly diverse set of clientele, many of which have impact driven businesses that we are constantly looking to delight
- Operational excellence: We are rapidly scaling headcount and will want people who are eager to dig into optimizing operations and automations
- RANDOM THINGS FROM OUR CONTENT: Hope you’re a curious mind 🙂 – We’ve worked on everything from Kendrick Lamar’s note taking process to uncovering a multibillion-dollar cryptocurrency scandal.
Who you’ll work with:
- We’re a small team that prioritizes fun, autonomy, and memes (since we make content, we try to keep up with the young’uns lingo, “no cap”).
- We love to balance team meetings with OKR reviews and screaming bloody murder at each other in Among Us. So don’t be sus.
Where you’ll do it:
- Anywhere in the world! Sit on the beaches of Maui or the mountains of Tibet.
- If you ARE in SF or LA, we might be able to co-work!
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management / business operations / management consulting.
- Agency or content marketing industry experience (OR BOTH) is a major plus!
- Tech-savvy and a quick learner with software (we need more zaps and slack GIFS!!!)
- You have a working knowledge and comfort, if not a somewhat strange LOVE for data and analytics
- Familiarity with database and visualization tools such as ClickUp, Notion and Airtable.
- Pride yourself on your people and communication skills; you could probably wipe your family on family poker night.
- You love SOPs and OKRs and are eager about goal setting. You live for process creation, project templates, goal-setting, and timelines.
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Yearly off-site team retreats
- Profit-sharing / Bonuses
- Generous vacation policy (We pay a $1000 bonus if you take a full unplugged 5 consecutive days off)
- Unlimited Amazon book allowance (within reason!)
- Educational reimbursement stipends (courses/webinars)
- $50/mo. reimbursable health/mental health stipend
TO APPLY – FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM