Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Drop Ship Lifestyle is looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing Expert to join our passionate, highly collaborative marketing team.
In this role, you will lead our online social media platforms to develop systems & execute strategies that will directly grow our social media presence.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience growing multiple social channels with a clear eye on consistent growth.
This is not a “social media manager” role. We are looking for a passionate expert with a proven track record in lead generation via social media. If you do not absolutely love talking about marketing on social media, this is not the job for you.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create systems and strategies for growing multiple established social media platforms.
- Manage and oversee social media content team. Including multiple graphic designers, video editors, and more.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Google Analytics, and more to make data driven decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product development teams.
- Present data backed strategies to CEO with the goal on generating new leads from social media channel.
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Marketer or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPI
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Analytics first thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Computer & strong internet access.
Light travel required. Week long quarterly meeting in Charlotte North Carolina. (Postponed until after Covid)
While this is a fully remote position, your working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm Eastern Time.
Competitive salary and monthly performance based bonuses.
Generous PTO policy to provide flexibility and work-life balance.
100% Employer-sponsored health plans (after 90 days).
A creative and fast-paced work environment.