Headquarters: Birmingham, AL
About the Paid Search Manager position
Are you the best PPC manager around? Do you constantly think of creative ways to lower CPA in your campaigns? Are Search Engine Land and Search Engine Journal some of your most visited sites?
If so, we want you on our team.
The team at Dropified has built a one of a kind platform for both eCommerce and brick and mortar business owners to launch their own private label products on demand, all without having to buy upfront inventory. The platform is ready to go, and it will be your job to help drive sales through our advertising channels.
We are looking to hire a Paid Search Manager who will join our small marketing team to scale our platform and our internal eCommerce brands. Your charge will be to ensure that digital ads will be high-quality, reaching target audiences at the lowest CPA’s possible. To do this job effectively, you should possess great critical thinking skills along with creativity that leaves people eager to click through to our offer pages.
Your goal as PPC Buyer is to stay within budget while still optimizing advertising exposure across multiple ad platforms.
Your Main Job Functions
- Develop, launch, manage and optimize comprehensive paid PPC campaigns (mainly Google and YouTube Ads Ads)
- Auditing and optimizing existing PPC ad campaigns
- Manage PPC performance reporting
- Organize hypotheses and come up with recommendations for improvements
- Coordinate with the creative team to create image and video ads that create clicks and drive sales
- Research industry trends in online marketing that could improve campaign performance
- Setup, verify and troubleshooting pixels, tracking codes etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills
- Attention to detail (to prove that, please include your favorite movie and why in your cover letter)
- Interest in digital media and media trends with a desire to become the best around
- Advanced knowledge of Google and YouTube ads
- Comfortable with media-buying, research, and planning
- Proven experience in growing SaaS and/or eCommerce businesses
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally (bonus points if you enjoy a well-timed giphy)
Life at Dropified:
Dropified is composed of a distributed team all over the world. As long as you have a laptop and an internet connection, you can work from wherever you want, however, we prefer applicants in North America.
We’re a growing company that likes to work hard, have fun, and isn’t afraid to try new things. Some days it’s almost unfair how much fun the marketing team gets to have brainstorming product and ad ideas.
We offer a flexible schedule that allows you to be an awesome person because life is more than work.
Our team also gets $2000/year each to spend to recharge. That means whatever you’re into that recharges you, we support (our team has bought guitars, workout equipment, massages, books, bikes, and a whole host of other fun stuff with their recharge money).