Headquarters: Havelock North, New Zealand
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team part-time. The Business Development Manager will identify and pursue new business opportunities for our software products. This role will be primarily remote and requires strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Identify and target potential new customers and partners
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement sales strategies
- Communicate effectively with potential customers and partners via email, phone, and in-person meetings
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Maintain and update a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network and generate leads
- Proven experience in software sales
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
This is a part-time, remote position. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their relevant experience.