Help build a better world while building your career!
DVCanvass is a fundraising agency that connects people in our communities with the charitable causes they care about. We are looking for an experienced telemarketing/fundraising manager who is ready to put meaningful work at the forefront of what they do and are excited to grow with a growing company. The ideal candidate is already an expert in the telemarketing/fundraising channel as they will be the principal manager of the National DVCanvass telefundraising team.
The DVCanvass National Telefundraising Coordinator will recruit and develop a dynamic team dedicated to building funding and grassroots power for nonprofits fighting for a wide variety of worthy causes. We are looking for someone with a solutions-oriented lens who is a creative thinker, receptive to feedback and has a willingness to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. All candidates must be committed to the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. This is a remote work from home position but west coast applicants are preferred.
- Competitive salary based on previous experience, from $50,000-$55,000 yearly and paid bi-weekly
- Sick & vacation time
- Quarterly bonus based on team standards and output, in addition to personal fundraising benchmarks
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Inclusive workspaces that celebrate diversity and nurture difference
- Meaningful work that has an impact on a local, national, and global scale
- The day-to-day management of the National DVCanvass telefundraising team, including payroll, scheduling, training, leader development, fundraising, reporting, and list management
- Recruiting and developing new employees, including conducting interviews and facilitating orientation days and the onboarding/staffing process
- Coordinating and collaborating with (up to) 4 Shift Supervisors to train and optimize the performance of a team of 15-30 telefundraisers across the country
- Accurate reporting around fundraising and payroll activities, as well as recruitment, benefits enrollment, disciplinary action, staff development, and program budget
- Frequent telefundraising with the team on behalf of nonprofit clients
- Collaboration with the Telefundraising Director to strategize around hitting and maintaining quarterly and annual budgets, in addition to delivery on mandated key performance indicators
- Assisting in the development, roll out, and launch of new national programmatic or client initiatives as required
- Must have 2 years of remote telemarketing/telefundraising management experience;
- Must have 2 years of telemarketing/telefundraising experience
- Must have stable home internet connection and be able to maintain a quiet surrounding environment during trainings and calls
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for 8+ hours per day, either autonomously or with a reasonable accommodation
Apply today and start immediately!
At DVCanvass, we do not just accept our differences, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our world. We know true success only comes with diversity of people and diversity of thought, and we’re proud to nurture that within our company community. We strongly encourage applications from members of marginalized communities.
DVCanvass is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at DVCanvass are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, class, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, family/marital status, religion or other protected classes. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply for or perform this job, please contact us!