What’s in it for you?
- Earn a competitive six-figure salary commensurate with your experience.
- Exceptional opportunity to influence and grow a critical function of the business.
- Get over $10,000 in free access to our entrepreneurial courses.
- Work 100% remotely wherever you want with perks.
- Join exclusive team retreats in Bali and other luxurious destinations.
Are you an engaging Sales Manager who thrives in a work environment that allows you to truly make a difference by utilising your sales, financial & technician skills, whilst reshaping business outcomes?
We are seeking a people-focused leader with strong financial, consulting and analytical skills; highly organised, focused innovative thinker with technical ability to help drive the company to the next level.
This role will work collaboratively with the CEO and founder Matthew Lepre to drive sales strategy and performance and embed a strong sales operating platform and processes that support the achievement of business outcomes.
We are looking for someone who will take responsibility, is detail orientated and a true problem solver who is able to hit the ground running with autonomy.
You will liaise with our agencies, and have fun while working hard with our incredible team across Australia, United States & United Kingdom.
You will need to deliver exceptional and consistent customer experience whilst demonstrating your ability to truly drive sales strategy and be responsible for ensuring our people are operating in accordance with our best-practice standards.
You will be required to bring energy, enthusiasm and passion and be responsible for managing the entire Sales and appointment setter function and ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s results.
Your hands-on approach and ability to develop and implement successful processes and procedures, together with strong performance measurement tools and reporting skills are essential.
You will love;
- Managing and leading the sales team to success
- Developing and implementing business strategies to accelerate business growth
- Developing a strong knowledge of our services and clientele
- Strategic sales and data analysis that supports the businesses decision making
- Our hands-on management approach including performance management, coaching, training and identifying development opportunities for staff
- Involvement in our recruitment processes and motivating strong, resilient sales teams ensuring clearly defined performance objectives are set
- Undertaking coaching activities to build talent and improve the skills of the team to meet and exceed objectives
- Budgeting, forecasting, setting sales targets and KPIs
- Managing the preparation and presentation of meaningful sales reports, including KPI reporting, daily, weekly and quarterly reports for management and board use
Working alongside the Marketing Manager to present new propositions to generate new business opportunities
What we’re after
- Tertiary qualifications within a business or finance-related degree
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with proven sales and management ability working in a Sales Manager role in a small to medium business
- Significant CRM system experience and technical understanding and ability
- A natural leader with the ability to inspire performance with a small-medium sales team
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closure
- Ability to communicate, engage, influence and present to all levels Self-confident, commercially smart self-starter
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)and interpersonal skills
- Resilient by nature and thrive on driving results through influence and business collaborating
- Impressive problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and operate effectively with all levels of management
- High level of organisational and leadership skills
*Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and our company is required to obtain a National police check and credit check for all employees.