Headquarters: Empire Flippers
When you first come on board as a Customer Advisor, you will start learning more about our business before jumping into the job. You will be introduced to daily customer service tasks that support our Empire Flippers team. You will become well versed in our phone processes, from how our inbound system works all the way up to speaking to customers and communicating via online chat to give a great impression of Empire Flippers to anyone who makes contact via the site chat function.
You might be wondering, though … what will your daily work routine look like once you’re up and going?
Here is a list of daily tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Provide chat support coverage M-F – two shifts to be filled: 8am – 5pm EST or 5pm – 2am EST
- Handle outbound calls. This may include discussions with potential buyers or sellers who want to understand how our process works.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Properly handle escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Create tickets and provide general support work in Zendesk as needed.
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of Customer Advisor procedures, recommending process modifications or improvements as needed.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Zoom.
- Review documents sent by customers.
- Other duties as assigned.