As an Empire Flippers Capital Customer Service Specialist, you will be the first point of contact within EFC and work directly with investors and operators on the EF marketplace, offering 5-star service.
The person in this role helps investors with document signing and bank transfers, follows up to resolve problems, and answers questions and correspondence via Zendesk, ensuring investors leave happy with our process.
- Provide fantastic customer service to our prospects and investors through our Zendesk ticketing system.
- Answer emails about how EF Capital works. This may include discussions about the program terms, signing up on our platform, signing documents, and sending payments.
- Help investors that are stuck at any point in the process with the next steps.
- Work with Investment Advisors to schedule sales calls.
- Collect data to help improve our overall customer service processes.
- Maintain the accuracy of data across our CRM and operational spreadsheets.
- Communicate with colleagues via Slack messaging application.
- Attend weekly team calls via Skype or Zoom.
- Other duties as assigned including data entry.
This is a full-time remote position for candidates living in or near Davao, Philippines. Night shift and occasional weekends may be required as job duties demand. If night shift work is required it will be rotational. You will be required to work at least 5 days per week on your set shift times.
- Strong English skills are a must.
- Quick-learner, dependable, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Can work on a flexible schedule.
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven and coachable.
- Experience working in a customer service role.
- Working computer with fast internet and a quiet place to work from.
To learn more and to APPLY visit: