Headquarters: Washington, DC
We are looking for a relationship-builder with a strong inclination towards project management to onboard our clients and lead them through their implementations of our platform. The EngagedMD application has been used nationwide and internationally by over 1 million users since its launch, and continues to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to own and influence the client experience during implementation, improve upon our existing processes and procedures, and use your product expertise to benefit our clients. In this role, you will also closely collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success, Support and Video Experience teams.
You’ll also have the opportunity to manage integrations of our software with existing EMRs for our customers, and to collaborate internally to drive the development of custom content that meets client needs.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Professional Services, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Provide an exceptional implementation experience for our clients, ensuring they are able to maximize the value of EngagedMD for their organization
- Build strong relationships with our client partners during the implementation process
- Facilitate timely and impactful client transitions, such as the transition from Sales to implementation and the transition from implementation to Customer Success
- Provide the highest level of customer service to our clients during their implementation
- Continuously improve upon our implementation processes and procedures to better serve our clients and maintain our implementation timeline goals
- Manage EMR Integrations with clinics and EMR vendors, collaborating with the customer, Customer Success managers, and the EngagedMD product team
- Manage the team’s support inbox
What You’ll Bring
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer implementation, project management, or account management role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A bias towards action and penchant for details
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have experience working at another SaaS organization
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Generous paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.