Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We’ve built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Software Engineering Team Lead to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring a team building backend systems and mobile applications and actively contributing to the team’s development work. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate and leader who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- Focused, results driven, structured and determined.
- You deliver. You know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing technical team and software projects
- Previous experience of at least 3 years as backend engineer working on C, Go, Java, C++ , or Scala
- Excellent leadership qualities and stakeholder management
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Experience with REST API design and third-party system integrations
- Experience in mobile application development
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days