In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 500k people around the world in small and big companies alike (our more well-known customers include the BBC, Dyson and WarnerBros to name a few).
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
Why you will become an integral part of our team
You will become a technical engineering manager for our CWM Tools team which is a new team based in the UK, which focuses on building, maintaining, and expanding a new set of products focussed on integrating with CWM (Collaborative Work Management) services as a new area of growth. You will help build, focus and manage the team and products along with our Product Management team. Your technical voice will become a central voice in the future direction of Supermetrics.
You can be located in our office in Edinburgh, or remotely in the UK.
We’d love to have you in our team and contribute by:
- Being a technical team lead and engineering manager for a highly motivated team of developers.
- Using your management skills to train and keep the team motivated towards great success.
- Using your hiring skills to build the team. Technical teams at Supermetrics are designed to be as multi-skilled and as autonomous as possible.
- Being a strong technical voice for the Product Manager to be reliant upon especially in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Using your excellent coding and testing skills to help advance the products to the next level.
- Using your deep experience to ensure quality, maintainability, testing and reliability.
- Using your excellent verbal and written communication skills to inform customers and the company on progress, do training and get feedback for the products.
What you probably need to know:
- Considerable hands-on experience with front-end development technologies and frameworks such as React, VueJS and the equivalent.
- Considerable hands-on experience developing applications for backend APIs (e.g. REST, RPC).
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that all of us are working towards the same goals using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously, but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognise our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Sound like your kind of a place? Great, we can’t wait to learn more about you!