Clipboard health’s engineering organization is nascent yet seasoned through the responsibility of maintaining heavy usage and noteworthy revenue through the products and features that it has built and maintained. Clipboard health has nonetheless only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences for its users and is thus growing very rapidly.
As an engineering manager, you’ll support a small but highly effective, fully remote team that may span multiple timezones. You be tasked with planning for and supporting the highest quality and output of your engineering team in order to produce the most amazing experience for each of our users on the most efficient timeline possible. Your technical expertise will additionally be leveraged to ensure that your team produces the most robust technical solutions for our user’s needs.
- Manage a team of full stack web/mobile application developers working in a variety of technologies including but not limited to React, Ionic, Mongo, Node.
- Be Both a highly technical, hands-on coder and effective people manager
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- 5+ years of software engineering work experience, including 2+ years of hands-on technical management
- 5+ years of software engineering work experience
- Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management