Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcareâwith the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
Interwell Health is hiring a Chronic Kidney Care (CKD) Enrollment Coordinator who is passionate about improving the lives of people with kidney disease or at risk of kidney disease. The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for enrolling eligible health plan members into the CKD program. The coordinator will make calls to eligible payor program members and discuss the benefits that the CKD program can provide them in an effort to persuade them to join the CKD program. The CKD Enrollment Coordinator will partner cross functionally with various operational business units while supporting departmental objectives within company and regulatory guidelines.
The work you will do:
- Make outbound calls to contact referred members of contracted clients to engage and educate members on the CKD program and its benefits.
- Effectively communicate how our services could benefit prospective patients, overcome patient objections, understand the elements of our value proposition, and adapt this to patientsâ needs and concerns.
- Meet or exceed set goals, such as rate of enrollments/engagements, call volume, and documentation quality.
- Follow established company policies and procedures and apply acquired job skills to accomplish daily enrollment/ disenrollment operations/processes.
- Determine eligibility for related plan members to ensure compliance. Obtain missing information for enrollment completion.
The skills and qualifications you need:
- High school diploma or GED is required; college degree is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in patient support, customer service, call center, or sales
- Strong track record of meeting performance goals
- Excellent phone presence, including active listening and clear verbal communication
- Clear and concise written communication
- Positive, compassionate, and tenacious professional approach; must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a healthcare setting, working with patients and knowledge of HIPAA compliance is strongly preferred
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
– We care deeply about the people we serve.
– We are better when we work together.
– Humility is a source of our strength.
– We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone’s unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing â¦ a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think youâd be a great fit, but donât necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. Weâd love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.