Imagine if we could harness the power of real-world clinic-genomic data and the next generation AI to radically change the way novel drug therapies are discovered
Headquartered in Somerville, MA, GNS Healthcare is an AI-driven precision medicine company transforming the way novel drug therapies are discovered, developed, and utilized to drive the best possible patient outcomes across oncology, auto-immune diseases, and neurology. Our solutions powered by large multi-modal datasets, simulate patient response at the individual level through in silico patient models called Gemini. Gemini reveal the underlying circuitry of diseases to provide insights and evidence to support enhanced drug discovery, clinical trials, real world evidence and market access strategies Backed by decades of research, validated results and clinical expertise, our solutions are used by many of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies.
The ideal candidate on the Business Development team for Pharma Commercial and R&D will have a goal of partnering with large pharma on targeted use of our bio-simulation products and services: our Gemini in silico Patient m Causal Machine Learning technology, REFS software platform and services globally. The BD person in this role must be very comfortable organizing and leading complex deal structures with senior management of our key clients with a clear track record of success in licensing and deal closure (deal sheet required). The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic and independent. They will work effectively within the GNS BD&L team and with the operations and engineering teams to put together the best solutions for clients and thrive within a fast-paced and exciting team environment. Navigating pharmaceutical and biotech companies’ discovery, development and commercial departments are critical skills to succeed.
- Generate and qualify opportunities for GNS technology and services
- Build relationships with pharma clients to effectively convey our value proposition
- Continual feedback of market needs to the GNS Development and Marketing team
- Accurately forecast business plans and consistently exceed target
- Own each opportunity and manage the cross functional resources needed to close deals
- Proactively monitor client relationships to ensure continued high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Responsible for developing a account plan and strategy for your key accounts
- Travel regularly to meet key client stakeholders to maintain and expand existing relationships
- Serve as the company’s representative at industry conferences and marketing and networking events
- Advanced degree required
- 10+ years of experience in BD&L in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Proven successful track record
- High quality references from senior managers and satisfied clients
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Experience selling large-scale, analytics solutions into pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the U.S or globally, preferred
- Possess a mix of analytical and creative skills to find innovative solutions for clients while providing best in class service
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various business units across the Company to ensure successful onboarding of clients
- Ability to travel as needed
Our philosophy at GNS is simple: we cannot transform healthcare with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
We are passionate about our work and believe in the ability of our technology to change the world. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and gym membership, tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
GNS Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GNS Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.