Help us build the Best, Fastest and World’s biggest Exchange, and democratize it to everybody in the world.
BOTS is an innovative open trading platform. For users it is effortless to use. The big innovation behind it, is not to give the mass public slow latency trading like all trading platforms do, but to provide the smartest and fastest trading possible. Trading like the pro’s do, now made available for everybody. We need your help. We grow super fast, we need to stay ahead and give the world fair access: We need you.
We are looking for an experienced and driven C++ developer. Together with our Tech Team you are responsible for the development of our backend. We want to grow to 120 countries with a lot of users. An important task will be to further shape our own exchange (YOUhex). It is an advantage if you already have experience as a lead developer.
- You are responsible for the development and functionality of our exchange.
- You will be defining, running and monitoring large computational workloads, running on low latency infrastructure.
- Researching, we expect that you have great research skills and that this is also something you find challenging. We have to find ways to improve different parts of our system. This can be about defining and implementing financial models orderbooks, api’s ect
Our Mission: Our goal is to make the exclusive technology of algorithmic trading accessible for everyone. By providing the tools to trade as a pro, we hope to shake up the financial world and give everyone equal chances. Your contribution to democratize the world of trading will be at the core of our product, therefore, we are looking for an experienced C++ developer who makes a difference.
What do you need for this role?
- Preferably someone who has completed an MSc in computer science
- 5-15 year+ experience with C++
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Core experience as engineer with trading and/or gaming structures
- Ability to provide clean and reliable code
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Someone who can deal with conflict and field-critical questions
- An independent thinker who is creative in finding alternative solutions
Are you interested in this position? Apply by clicking on the button and send your application.