Founded in 2011 by Joshua Dunlop, our commitment to producing consistently high-quality articles and premium training have helped us to reach over 100,000 customers in 163 countries, with over 1.5 million monthly visitors.
We’re in the process of growing a dream team of A-Players who can own their roles, and provide huge value to the company, themselves, and the people we serve.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Launching a new digital product every 2-3 weeks
- Running annual promotions in accordance with our marketing calendar
- Running two marketing campaigns each month (either product launches or repromotions)
- Building evergreen marketing funnels with organic lead generation
- Scaling PPC (alongside the PPC manager) across Facebook and Google to a $1M+ annual spend
- Conduct weekly goal setting and review meetings for our team
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews
- Conducting daily ‘war room’ marketing meetings
- Manage our product launch process
- Oversee or write sales copy for new sales pages and email campaigns
- Oversee the advertising team to scale campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Oversee the data team to conduct conversion optimisation and improve reporting
- Utilise our designer and videographer to create marketing visuals
- Utilise the developers to create software and make website changes to improve our monetisation and processes
As the manager, one of your most important responsibilities will be to coach and develop the talent we have on our team.
Our processes are very well documented, and we have a lot of internal training to help you get up to speed on how we operate.
Our Marketing Team
- Launching new products (through our email list, advertising, and on our website)
- Running seasonal and annual promotions
- Monetising the website through lead generation and email marketing
The team includes:
- Three marketing assistants
- Two data visualisation persons
- One trainee copywriter
- One customer support person
- One advertising person (mainly focusing on Facebook)
- One videographer / video editor
- One designer
- Two developers (who won’t be managed by yourself, but will be at your disposal)
- We’re also in the process of hiring a second marketing assistant and a data visualisation / advertising person
Our Approach to Marketing
Systems allow us to easily execute the tactical work so that we can focus our time and effort on the strategic. As these simply documented processes can be followed by almost anyone, they allow us to scales our results across multiple different campaigns with ease.
Data enables us to quickly make important decisions, through the use of dashboards and reports. Our data-based mindset allows us to approach everything we do with the future in mind, so whether it’s Facebook ads, email marketing, popups, or upsells… we always use proper naming conventions and automated reports.
When we combine these two factors, we’re able to execute the right decisions across multiple campaigns, fast.
The key to successful marketing is to focus on something that works, and get really good at it. That’s why we constantly evolve our processes and focus our attention where it matters most.
Experience and Requirements
- You must be fluent in English
- 2+ years of experience as a manager of a team of people who report directly to you
- 3+ years of experience with digital marketing
- 3+ years of experience with online marketing technologies such as CRM’s (we use Infusionsoft), advertising platforms, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in either copywriting or PPC advertising (essential)
- Experience in photography is a bonus
- Experience in hiring and firing is also preferable
- A valid passport if you wish to join us at marketing conferences
- Click the “Apply for this position” button to view the full career page
- Read through our core values and offer to you
- Apply through the form at the bottom of the page (please take your time with this)
- Within 24 hours you’ll hear back to learn whether your application was successful
- If it is, we’ll schedule a call with our founder, Joshua Dunlop
- If that goes well, we’ll proceed to the rest of the interview process