Headquarters: Baltimore, MD
About The Role:
At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As the Call Center Manager you will live out this value each day as you work with prospects, helping them improve their lives by empowering them to reach their financial goals, both big and small. You will be responsible for creating an environment where every outbound agent has the knowledge and tools to be incredibly successful, and every prospect has a best-in-class interaction with your team(s).
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- You will oversee all aspects of executing on our outbound sales strategy, including:
- Recruit and develop an internal team of A players that consistently meet or exceed targets
- Manage remote team(s) of agents and ensure our evolving strategy is replicated perfectly across all partnerships at all times
- Deliver results with technology: be proficient in all sales enablement systems, contribute to tech stack strategy, and make constant recommendations for process improvement
- Meet or exceed call targets every day, without exception
- Partner with Analytics to develop superior operational reporting; understand how to interpret data and translate it into actionable sales insights
- Maintain expert-level understanding of our sales initiatives and reinforce them at every opportunity
- Understand which levers will influence and improve our sales process and make sound recommendations to the Head of Sales – your ideas should produce outstanding results
- Host 1:1s with individual team members and deliver targeted, data-driven sales coaching
- Maintain database of call recordings to monitor and track skill progression across all teams – when an agent doesn’t close, you understand why and what needs to be done
- Be an expert on handling objections and know how to teach this skill to others
- Understand how to exploit bright spots on your team(s) and promote exceptional talent
- Be the source of truth for best practices in your field
- Know how to change behavior: you consistently pull your low/moderate performers up
- Design and implement appropriate disciplinary actions as needed; be a good steward of company resources and understand how to optimize them
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3+ years of management experience in a call center environment
- Available to work outside of standard business hours as necessary to perform your duties
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- Ability to learn new systems and can quickly become self-sufficient within them
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.