Headquarters: Baltimore, MD
About The Role:
As a Data Analyst (Marketing and Growth Focus), you will serve as the bridge between marketing and analytics teams and be the enabler of our data-driven marketing program. A successful candidate for this position has prior experience in data intensive roles within marketing and understands the metrics and technologies of digital marketing.
- This role reports to the Director of Analytics and will embed with our Marketing/Growth squad, providing support for top of funnel decision making with quantitative approaches and insights.
- The Analytics team as a whole works directly with Business, Operations, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, with the responsibility of maintaining Facet’s enterprise data architecture, data definitions and quality, reports, dashboards, and in-depth analyses. As a data-first, data-enabled company, we seek to empower each business unit at Facet to make data-driven decisions in near real-time. As such, we need to continuously build and iterate on our data infrastructure, while supporting business asks and needs. Our data analysts need to know our data inside and out, be experts with visualization tools, and help business experts to ask the right questions to lead them to actionable quantitative answers.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Synthesize data from multiple sources and analyze to provide actionable marketing insights
- Bridge analytics and marketing, understanding how to communicate both with marketing stakeholders and other data analysts
- Assess and improve data quality with a synthesis of data from a variety of processes and software
- Work closely with business owners to understand and shape both answers and strategic questions
- Author reports and dashboards in Tableau to support the communication of information to the team
- Take ownership of analyses from conception through to writing SQL queries, visualizations, and final communication of results
Job Specific Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in analytics and business intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience building and maintaining enterprise-level dashboards in BI tools, specifically Tableau
- Advanced proficiency in SQL ad hoc querying including familiarity with complex joins and partitioning functions
- Analytics experience within marketing departments or organizations
- Experience in statistics and problem solving
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of how to leverage digital marketing technologies and build the foundation for a robust quantitative approach to evaluating media spend and marketing campaign
- Strong quantitative ability including problem solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated w/ excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, good interpersonal skills, and an orientation towards the achievement of team goals
- Outstanding skills in organization, time management, multi-tasking, prioritization, problem solving, and self-motivation
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.