$45k – $55k pa + KPI Bonuses
$45k – $55k pa + KPI Bonuses
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to serve as our PPC Advertising Director. This individual will be responsible for helping manage all aspects of the advertising side of the agency, including hiring, developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs), building organisational structures, overseeing projects beyond traditional advertising (such as LTV and customer journey) , building and overseeing a team and onboarding new clients.
They will also be responsible for handling and managing FBUs relationships with Amazon and our Software providers ensuring we are getting everything we need.
As an FBU PPC Director, you will be helping to manage the day-to-day running of some client accounts too. You will benefit from working from anywhere in the world you choose.
You will be expected to immerse yourself in our client’s business, sector, and other areas that impact their account’s effectiveness.
We welcome a new perspective on improving our processes and strategies. This is an
excellent opportunity to influence strategic decisions in a company where your voice is heard at all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities on Basic PPC Management side:
- Bid Management and understanding key metrics such as sessions, conversions, and CTR.
- Creating Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display ads.
- Performing Keyword Research and Competitor Research using Helium10 and Brand Analytics tools.
- Staying on top of the latest changes happening within the Amazon ecosystem, Updates, new features etc.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and performance (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on gathered data.
- Balance workload efficiently and assign tasks/accounts to appropriate teammates.
- End-to-end PPC management on different Amazon accounts – from onboarding, campaign
- Strategy and management, keyword and competitor research, optimisation and reporting.
- Ability to analyse data and provide quantitative and action plans using our software and tools.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and coordinate with both the internal team and clients.
- Providing client management through reports and monthly calls, listing audits, and inventory monitoring.
- Helping drive new strategies and testing new features within Amazon.
- Recommend other FBU and PPC services needed for the account, as required.
- Direct the development and maintenance of an organisational structure.
- Build and manage a high-performing team.
- Help with the hiring and onboarding of new PPC managers and ensure they receive the correct training and support.
- Continuously assess and improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/fbu-solutions-senior-amazon-ppc-advertising-director