Headquarters: New York City
- Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, data impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, E2E testing, and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to validate solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and maintain a comprehensive database of defects and their status and outcomes.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of the company knowledge base.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
- Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
- Design and implement automated testing tools when appropriate, including E2E, smoke tests, and visual regression testing. Maintain and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in efficiently ideating, architecting, implementing, testing, launching, supporting and scaling multiple quality assurance, as well as manual and automated testing initiatives in conjunction with an agile engineering team, adjacent product and design teams and other internal or external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web architectures, software development paradigms and software development lifecycles.
- Experience with bug tracking and project management systems such as Jira and Clubhouse
- Some familiarity with version control software such as Git / GiHub
- Comfortable working with basic HTML, JS and CSS and traversing the DOM.
- Experience testing sites efficiently across multiple platforms using tools like BrowserStack
- Experience with E2E testing tools such as Selenium and Puppeteer
- Nice to have: Ability to write unit or functional tests using tools like Jest or Rspec
- Nice to have: Experience with continuous integration tools such as CirceCI
- Demonstrated passion mentoring and leveling best practices in a team environment.
- Desire to make a big impact at a growing startup in NYC serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
- Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines