We believe that life is more meaningful when you have the opportunity to create your best work. When we’re coming up with great ideas and moving projects forward at pace, we’re filled with positive energy and meaning. We’re empowered to create our best work.
But when teams share files for feedback, work descends into admin hell. Comments can come from any number of tools, channels and email chains, and dealing with the feedback can turn the simplest projects into a gruelling marathon.
So we’re on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work. By helping people get their best work approved, we’ll transform the finish line into a moment of joy, excitement and celebration for every file – the way it should be.
Filestage is the world’s best-rated online proofing solution. Our software is used by over 500,000 people all over the world, across hundreds of industries. We’re a growing startup in a booming market, so we’ve got an exciting journey ahead of us.
What you’ll be working on as our SEO Manager
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to help us grow our organic inbound lead generation funnel by taking our website and blog from 100k monthly organic visits to 1 million and more.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing at Filestage:
- You’ll plan, build and execute our SEO strategy This is your opportunity to turn our well-functioning blog and website into a market-leading, best-practice example of organic traffic growth..
- You’ll play a huge role in our inbound lead generation strategy. You’ll identify growth areas and key insights to build upon existing success, and generate new opportunities to scale our lead generation.
- You’ll guide our content machine to greater success. You’ll collaborate with the content team to create thousands of new, updated, and translated articles and web pages that drive forward SEO success.
- You’ll run our keyword strategy across multiple languages. You’ll build and own our keyword map, replicating the success of our English content across all major European languages.
- You’ll manage our guest posting and link building activities. You’ll oversee our link building activities to improve page rankings and take our DR from 72 to 80+.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there’s a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get €1.000 to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam or standing desk.
- Get 30 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes and everything in between.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have 5 years of experience working in SEO. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on an innovative tech company’s growth.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You have a deep understanding of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO. You’re always up to date with algorithm updates, can holistically analyze SEO performance, and can prioritize actions to take.
- You know what it takes to massively increase organic traffic and generate leads. You’ve done it before, and you’re eager to do it again at scale.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.