The Financial Analyst – Trade Finance Commercial Analytics, is responsible for the financial analysis and modeling of manufacturer contracts negotiated by the Trade Relations team for the Zinc Health Services and Government Programs organization commercial lines of business. The Analyst responsibilities also include:
- Financial analysis of manufacturer contracts negotiated by the CVS Caremark Trade Relations team
- Financial modeling of therapeutic category formulary strategies
- Pre- and post-implementation financial analysis of implemented strategies
- Providing analytics and data for contract negotiations
- Periodic and ad-hoc reporting to various teams within CVS Health
- Collaboration with Trade and other partner teams on data and modeling needs
- Maintaining relationships with Trade Relations and other partnering organizations
This position will also help build and maintain sophisticated models to aid the Trade organization to further improve prospective initiatives and strategies. This role will also require extracting drug utilization data from multiple databases and prepare ad-hoc projects.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Minimum: $ 40,560
Maximum: $ 81,100
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1+ years of finance and/or analytics experience
- 1+ years of MS Excel experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- 1+ years of healthcare finance experience
- 1+ years of Tableau experience
- experience in modeling financial impact of formulary changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand â with heart at its center â our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviorsâ¢ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.