Headquarters: First Page Sage
We’re a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for well-managed, ethical companies. Our tech savvy, intelligent team produces high-level content for companies who are leaders in their industry and produce something of genuine value for the public.
Our most successful Campaign Managers are assertive and self-aware, yet very empathetic (meaning they pay careful attention to the needs of each team-member on the accounts that are assigned to them), and possess organizational skills and an analytical mind. The ideal Campaign Manager is driven, delivers more than they promise, and doesn’t need others to hold them accountable.
Does this describe you? If you think you can provide the enthusiastic leadership our clients are looking for, read on!
- Well-developed negotiation, project, and account management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient working remotely.
- Preferred, but not necessary: Working knowledge of industry information and Search Engine Optimization best practices; Familiar with Google Analytics, Google search console, search engine results pages (SERPS), Ahrefs and other relevant tools/techniques.
Strategic Skills: Can effectively cope with change. Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment. Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. Learns quickly when facing new problems. Comes up with new and unique ideas.
Operating Skills: Spends time and the time of others on what’s important. Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Clearly and comfortably delegates both routine and important tasks and decisions, and brings out the best in people.
Courage: Is looked to for direction in a crisis. Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities. Doesn’t shirk personal responsibility. Is a good judge of talent.
Energy and Drive: Is full of energy for the things they see as challenging. Not fearful of acting with a minimum planning. Seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
Organizational and Positioning Skills: Anticipates where the land mines are and plans the approach accordingly. Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports and bosses. Can change tactics midstream when something isn’t working. Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Personal and Interpersonal Skills: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise. Empowers others. Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups. Can handle stress. Practices attentive and active listening. Is personally committed to and actively works to improve.
- Organize all campaign information
- Lead Internal Calls
- Communicate with the client as point of contact
- Prepare detailed quarterly Google Analytics/Search Console reports
- Engage in continued personal and professional development
- Support teammates whenever possible and help facilitate the onboarding of new accounts and new teammates
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time telecommuting position with a starting salary of $55,000.
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 2 weeks of sick time
- Standard federal holidays
- PTO increases by 2.5 days per year of employment
- 401(k) with $500 employer match after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 1 month of employment
- Tech/office upgrade stipend after 2 years of employment
Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. Please direct your message to our Recruiting Specialist.
We respond to qualified applicants with an email questionnaire. Strong candidates will be invited to interview with our Head of Campaign Management. The second interview would be with several members of our management team.