Headquarters: Birmingham, AL
Description Do you have a passion for sales and want to join a fast-growing software company? Are you an overachiever who wants a high earning potential that’s based on performance? Do you have a track record of success in software sales? If so, you might be our next Mid-Market Account Executive.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet of vehicles and equipment. You’ll work a mix of inbound and outbound leads every day and close new customers using inside sales tactics (emails, phone calls, web-based demos, etc.) We’re looking for salespeople to join our team and help grow our revenue by demonstrating our software platform’s value.
What you’ll be doing
- Know our software inside and out – you’ll be a solution expert for Fleetio and fleet management
- Perform web-based demos and presentations for prospects around the world
- Consultative sales to help Medium and Large organizations understand how Fleetio can help them
- Generate new pipeline through strategic outreach (cold calling, email, etc.)
- Proactively and aggressively follow-up via phone and email with prospects
- Negotiate pricing & close opportunities
- This is an inside sales position and does not require travel
What’s in it for you
- A generous commission plan with no cap. Top producers can earn $100k and beyond.
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- 4+ years of software (preferably SaaS) sales experience in a quota-carrying closing role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in prospecting (cold calling and pipeline generation)
- Extremely focused and disciplined with your time
- Outstanding work ethic and hustle
- Resourceful and determined, yet not afraid to ask for help
- Excited by technology and its ability to make you more productive
- Level up if you know a thing or two about cars and engines
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012