Flight builds remote-first customer support teams for growing startups who put people first. Through a mix of team staffing and consultation, we partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run outstanding customer experience programs.
We’re on a mission to globalize access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered model that supports our community of clients, customers, and employees alike.
We’re looking for customer support representatives who share our values of service, inclusion, trust, and cooperation and who are excited about providing top-notch support to our clients and their customers.
What you’ll do
- Provide accurate information to customers by using documentation and a variety of digital tools and communication channels
- Answer technical questions about multiple platforms, including web and mobile apps, using a variety of communication channels, such as email, chat, and calls
- Become an expert in our clients product and customers by attending trainings, research, and documentation
- Work to meet and exceed productivity and quality goals
- Share suggestions for customer experience improvements with your team and client
- Represent Flight to our clients in a professional and friendly manner
What we look for
- A service-oriented professional with a drive to provide an amazing experience to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as demonstrated by a strong score on an English proficiency test (additional languages are a plus!)
- Ability to troubleshoot independently by processing and searching through large amounts of information and documentation to find an answer
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools
- An organized communicator who seeks to deliver quick, precise responses
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An adaptable professional, comfortable with change and the dynamic environment of a rapidly growing startup.
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- A respectful and collaborative person
- A person capable of handling challenging situations with optimism and diligence
- A consistent performer, with the disposition to solve recurring issues while always keeping a kind and friendly demeanor
- Able and willing to work full-time between the hours of 7:00 am – 1:00 am EST (Don’t worry—we won’t ask you to work 18 hours a day. We schedule folks for 9 hour shifts with a 1 hour lunch and two 15-minute breaks within those hours)
- Available to work Saturday or Sunday
What we offer
- A flexible, remote work environment
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your skills and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
Our current list of supported countries in LATAM includes: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela. We pay a competitive salary based on your years of experience and location. To work at Flight, you must have a bank account that accepts ACH or wire transfers in United States Dollars (USDs). We recommend online banks, such as Wise, Mercantil, Facebank, and Payoneer, if you are looking for an option. These online banks are safe and secure and allow you to receive USD and transfer to your local bank.
Flight is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.