Headquarters: United States
Floomx is a VC-backed start-up on a mission to build a connected global flower system. One that enables flowers to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. We believe flowers are the most universally accepted and loved gift, but as demand for them grows, their environmental impact has been too-long ignored.
Today we give florists the tools to create and deliver beautifully crafted bouquets on behalf of our customers. They’re hand-made and hand-delivered with the Floom seal of approval on behalf of the likes of the Kardashians, Kate Moss and more. But we aren’t stopping there, our vision is to give florists everything they need to not only compete, but to thrive whilst making a difference on our planet. Our future product looks towards the wholesale supply chain, building tech products that will become the future of how the industry buys and sells flowers at every level.
In your first six months you will:
- Design and deliver a sales playbook to be used for the business’s launch into the US market.
- Create deals and contractual partnerships with wholesalers and growers globally
- Negotiate rates with said partners that offer our florists better deals then they might have been able to achieve otherwise
- Create and manage weekly reporting that will be shared with the relevant work-streams as well as management, weekly.
- Own relationships between florists and vendors, and facilitate the contract negotiations.
- Rolling up your sleeves to help onboard a target of 50 top-notch local and global suppliers!
- Work closely with the ops and sales team to find suppliers that fit the customers needs
- Build our first AE supply chain team that will take us from 50 suppliers to 500
- Experience in managing and leading inside sales or outbound sales teams of 10+
- Experience in dual-sided marketplace and/or high-growth companies
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the floral industry
- Relationships and rolodex of wholesalers and growers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be adaptable and able to interact and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Energetic, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excited to add real value and change to the flower industry
- Competitive Salary
- A performance based bonus structure
- 50%-60% coverage of medical (depending on your plan choice)
- Vision and a 401K
- A generous 20 days of holiday allowance (excluding national holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Discounts on Floom.com
- Free Classpass and Headspace subscriptions