Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
“This Company Is Giving The Secondhand Apparel Industry A New Meaning” – Forbes
“This Startup Is Powering Hundreds Of Female-Owned Businesses” – Entrepreneur.com
Here at Flyp, we’re shaking up the secondhand apparel industry, and folks are starting to notice. Flyp is changing how people sell their new and gently used brand name and luxury items by connecting them to Professional Resellers who do all of the selling work for them. We help people declutter and earn cash in a hassle-free way, and we empower and support small business owners in growing their online reselling businesses.
We’re experiencing significant growth and we’re looking for a hands on Customer Support Lead who is just as comfortable responding to high volumes of tickets as they are training new agents. We expect this person to play a critical role in creating a fantastic support experience for Flyp’s users.
How do you know if you’d be a good fit? You’re a great match for Flyp if you are passionate about reselling, are driven to delight customers, you easily identify ways to streamline processes, and have the desire to be a key player on a very high-performing team.
- Respond to incoming support requests through email, phone, chat, and SMS
- Manage incoming support volumes through queue management, ticket assignment and issue escalation, as well as managing ticket response times
- Proactively managing support escalations by taking ownership of the issue and seeing it through to resolution
- Identify process improvements and suggest product features to reduce the number of customer inquiries
- Create and maintain user-facing knowledge base articles and internal documentation,
- Training and continued coaching of new Support Team members, including developing training materials, defining training timelines, choosing the method for delivery, and evaluating retention of the material
- Working with our Product and Engineering Teams to report bugs and identify technical issues
- Moderate the submission of fashion lots, authenticate fashion items, and review Pro Seller applications (training provided)
- 3+ years of experience working directly with customers in a Customer Support Helpdesk role
- 2+ years of full-time experience with helpdesk software, preferably Zendesk
- Previous experience in fashion reselling, retail branding, or merchandising for online marketplaces, including Poshmark, Mercari, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Previous experience training new agents, managing agents, or possess a strong desire to learn these skills
- Available M-F during business hours in your timezone. Occasional evening or weekend work may be needed during peak times or during critical product releases.
- Working knowledge of Trello, Slack, Notion, Google Docs, OpenPhone, Zendesk, Zapier, and Airtable.
- You’re up to date on current fashion trends, hot brand names, and luxury designers
- Previous experience supporting online users (mobile apps, video games, e-commerce, etc)
- Helpdesk Admin experience (preferably Zendesk)
- Experience with the Mac OS
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid medical benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Equity (once vested)
- A flexible work schedule
- Fully remote work
When applying: Please send a resume and cover letter (we read them all!). Tell us how you meet the required skills for the role, why you’re passionate about reselling, and why you’re the best fit for Flyp.