We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Card, a general purpose reloadable prepaid debit card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Customer Support Manager will work along side and lead a team dedicated to consistently maintaining outstanding customer support standards. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class customer experiences.
How You’ll Have an Impact On Customer Support
- Develop a deep understanding of Fold’s products in order to help customers navigate through processes and bugs
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiency in our current processes, with a focus on how to best leverage the skills of the team while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Build and oversee a best-in-class customer support team and experience.
- Bring best practices and tools to the Fold team and customer support stack
- Solve customer issues by effectively managing and responding to incoming inquiries, facilitating resolution, and documenting related actions
- Build strong relationships with customers, based on trust, honesty, and delivering exceptional customer service
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customers
- Document and refine our customer service processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Why We’ll Love You
- You have a demonstrated passion for customer service, and take pride in delivering exceptional customer support experiences
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and are able to balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
- You’re excited about our mission, and by the thought of disrupting legacy business models in the industry
- You have the drive to initiate and follow through on projects with little oversight, and the grit to work through obstacles while collaborating with the team
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals
- You excel in communicating, as it is crucial to the smooth operation of our distributed team
Why You’ll Love Us
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance
- Unlimited time off policy – we trust you to manage your own time
- Paid parental leave
- Company retreats and onsites (at least, after COVID)
- Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.