Note: This job is open to remote candidates but you must reside within Australia. We also have an office located in Alexandria, Sydney, NSW for Sydney-based candidates that want to work in the office.
Who we are:
BTC.com.au is a privately-owned cryptocurrency exchange based in Sydney, Australia. Our team consists of passionate cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts that are proud to be a part of this new and emerging technology.
We have a fun and energetic team ready to make our mark in this space and are looking for talented likeminded individuals to join us on our journey.
What We Offer
- Founders who focus on product and developer needs while building the most popular crypto exchange in Australia.
- A highly motivating environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary.
- Join an open-minded tech organisation with a “best tool for the job” attitude.
- A great, modern office in Alexandria, Sydney but the office is optional. Our office on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/583267736
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues
- Flexible working arrangements
- Customer-first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and BTC’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
Skills & Requirements
Reporting directly to the CTO, this exciting opportunity is your chance to spearhead our front-end development initiatives. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a lead role as the company grows.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Backend Python experience is a plus and is highly regarded but not essential
- Mid to Senior level experience (Minimum of 3 years experience in a front-end development setting)