Skedda is looking for a full-stack programmer with a particular passion for front-end projects to join our talented team.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company, and we’re looking for help to build in all the wonderful features that our fans across the globe are requesting.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have a big impact!
The life of a Skedda dev
- Impact: Your work will be seen and used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Cutting-edge tech: Take joy in developing with the latest standards, frameworks and tooling. Keywords: NET Core 5, Ember.js, Bootstrap 4.6, .NET Core 5, Azure DevOps, Selenium. Oh, and we’ve dropped support for IE!
- No nonsense: Work directly with our lead developer and co-founder based in Europe.
- Test- and security-driven mentality: Ship secure and quality code that’s been thoroughly tested over all layers of the stack.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the benefits of remote work, malleable hours and state-of-the-art tools for communicating with the team.
- Culture: It’s an Aussie company, mate!
- Hardware: Choose your weapon and we’ll buy it for you.
- You love to build intuitive software
- You make mistakes and learn fast.
- You like small teams.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions.
- You pay attention to detail.
- You want to make a difference in the real world.
- You’re self-driven.
- You follow your intuition and sync when needed.