Full Stack Developer
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer who wants to join an already successful and established SaaS business with raving customers and an important mission?
This is a unique opportunity to take part in a mission-driven company and work closely with a top-tier development team.
What You’ll Do:
You will design and scale our services globally. You will learn new technologies and frameworks to solve unique challenges in the pharmacy industry. You will also deliver high quality, sustainable systems and teach others to do the same. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to new technologies.
What You’ll Have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in this type of role
- BS, MS, or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Proficiency with Java or an equivalent OOP language
- Experience with a compiled JVM language like (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Clojure)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Kafka) (highly preferred)
- Experience in writing Terraform scripts for AWS infrastructure
- Experience with developing microservices using AWS infrastructure
- Good problem-solving skills
Huge Plus if You Have:
- Experience with relational (SQLServer, PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases and persistence stores
- Familiar with Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Familiar with git based repositories (Gitlab or Bitbucket)
- Familiar with Ubuntu, Docker
- Familiar with Nomad or Kubernates