Our new client, a global technology company that offers personalized display advertisements for e-commerce businesses, is expanding its team of creators with Full Stack Developers.
As a Full Stack Developer with .NET and Angular know-how, you will work with an extensive set of atomic visual components to build state-of-the-art creatives for thousands of clients and monitor them in real-time through client-side instrumentation.
HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular, RESTful APIs
- Create, update and maintain the client’s privacy-management applications & solutions;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities in the back-office applications or in corresponding public APIs;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities for the building blocks of these applications;
- Create, update and maintain data processing pipelines focused on reporting.
- Deploy code to produce user-facing dynamic contents in real-time, displayed to billions of internet users every day;
- Support new products by designing new components to enhance our creative offer (animations, images, videos…);
- Ensure a uniform level of quality across browsers and mobile devices;
- Constantly improve visual rendering and performance of our banners.
- At least 4 years of full-stack development experience;
- Previous work in a C# .NET (framework + Core), Scala and TypeScript environment;
- Experience with the above-mentioned tech stack;
- Comfortable with designing both high-performance backend applications as well as high-end Vanilla JS code;
- Great teamwork and communication skills;
- Open to get your ideas challenged by your team, as well as challenge theirs;
- Adaptable to an Agile and dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in English.