Who We Are:
- CaddieNow is changing the way people think about caddie programs. CaddieNows mission is to bring caddies back to the game of golf while protecting and preserving caddie programs at the nations top 1,000 clubs. The platform introduces teens and college students to their first job, while at the same time providing opportunities for passionate adults with part-time openings to make their avocation an occupation.
In addition to connecting golfers with on-demand caddies at hundreds of clubs nationwide, were quickly becoming golfs largest workforce solution thanks to a pool of passionate gig economy workers that includes caddies, bag room attendants, and more.
For caddies, the CaddieNow app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For courses and golfers, it strengthens and protects caddie programs, provides access to part-time labor, and improves the customer experience.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and are supported by a recent multi million dollar funding from our investors to continue developing our products and scaling into more regions across the US. As part of that, were looking to expand our technology group with skilled Full Stack Developers.
What youll do:
- Concepting, creating and building software from designer wireframes and use case requirements
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch
- Developing functional databases applications and servers to support our websites on the back end
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Managing database administration and hosting duties
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary